Processing time is 3-5 business days. Please give us more time due to COVID-19 as we work to keep our staff safe.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- High risk fraud orders will be placed on hold until reviewed. We reserve the right to cancel suspicious or high fraud risk orders.
- You may not make any changes to the order once it is placed.
- If you want to cancel an order, there is a 30% restocking fee charged on your invoice total for our time and labor.
- Please cancel as soon as possible, as we process order as soon as they are placed.
- If customer ordered any out of stock items, you will be automatically refunded.
- For shipping rates and arrival times, please visit the specified shipping carrier with the tracking number that was provided.
- External factors including but not limited to holidays, weather, & location of delivery may elongate shipping times.
International orders will be shipped after customer pays for final shipping charge, which is sent after items are packaged & weighed.
- For any returned packages with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, delivery refusal) you will be issued store credit for the purchase amount and charged a 30% restocking fee.
- Domestic orders will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- International orders will be shipped via USPS.
- Please use the "Give Me A Shipping Quote" option to checkout. The shipping charge will be sent to you separately.
- Contact us if you have:
- UPS collect account
- Fedex collect account
- your own trucking/freight forwarder
Shipping & Handling Costs Are Non-Refundable
Once a package is handed to the carrier and shipped, all shipping & handling fees are non-refundable.
International Shipping is currently CLOSED
How International Shipping Fees Work - "Give Me A Shipping Quote"
- Due to potentially heavy items, shipping fees will be charged separately after the customer places their order. The customer may place their order and checkout using the "Give Me A Shipping Quote" option - this option does not entail free shipping; it means that your items will be packaged and weighed so that the final shipping charge will be sent to you.
- The shipping charge will be sent to you as a separate email invoice. You may pay through the email link. Once payment is received, the order will be shipped.
- Contact us if you find that shipping is too expensive and would like to cancel.
- Contact us if you would like to arrange your own international shipping.
We ship from New Jersey.